Every weekend, I round up the latest papers in biology and technology as part of my work with Codon. It's called the Digest. Topics include:
- Gene editing and regulation tools, such as CRISPR-Cas9
- Advances in DNA sequencing and synthesis
- Medical breakthroughs, from vaccines to gene therapies
- Computational tools to design DNA or proteins
- Longevity and de-extinction
- Neurotechnology and brain-computer interfaces
- And more...
Read Codon Digest & subscribe to get essays and other posts straight to your inbox.